We take pride in delivering only the best quality products and want you to fall in love with every product as soon as you receive the parcel. So, if something isn’t quite right, we’re happy to offer a refund or exchange within 14 days in accordance with our Returns Policy:
- Perfect Dawn returns may be eligible for a full refund
- Online returns must be made within 14 days of the delivered day
- Refunds for change of mind are not available on sale and promotional items
- All Return or Exchange Items must be in the original condition with tags attached and meet the criteria of our ‘The Perfect Dawn Returning Conditions’
- Exceptions: We do not accept returns on jewellery and headwear for hygiene reasons
- In the event that purchased item are not in the same condition which they were received or items are beyond return period, The Perfect Dawn reserves the right to reject return
The Perfect Dawn Returning Conditions
All returns are subject to the following conditions (The Perfect Dawn Returning Conditions) except in the case of faulty items which may be returned in accordance with the Faulty item section below.
- The return must be made within 14 days of receipt:
- We will use the tracked delivery date for online purchases as your receipt date
- You have valid proof of purchase;
- The purchased item should be unworn and in good condition
- The items have not been altered, washed, dry cleaned or damaged while with you
- Refunds will be returned to the original payment method,
- Purchases using PayPal and Square which will be returned to a debit card only.
- Unless there is public holiday, generally allow up to 5-7 business days to process an exchange, depending on your bank’s processing time.
If the item is deemed faulty, The Perfect Dawn will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item plus delivery charges.
- If the faulty item cannot be rectified you can ask for a refund or replacement rather than a repair
- Faulty item is when the item is deemed unsafe to use
- Faulty Item could be when a product is opposite or wrongly described